Monday, January 9, 2012

Q & A - How to get rid of gynecomastia ( man boobs )



This is a question off my youtube account that I get on a weekly basis....

I had like the same body as you before and i started working out and dieting and lost a lot of weight. But I still have my man boobs! how did you finally get rid of yours! THANKS MAN!!!!

Answer:  The best way I have found to get rid of man boobs is to cut your calories in order to shed the fat in the area. But it doesn't stop there.  You should also incorporate weight training and focus heavily on the chest and upper/middle back in order to tone the area.


If you are new to weight lifting it will even be possible to add muscle to the two areas which will stretch the skin and distribute the fat more evenly among the area thus flattening the chest.

I hope this helps!

Tony isn't a licensed nutritionist yet, so he can't give anyone advice on what  to do.  Please consult your doctor for his professional opinion on a diet/nutrition program that will work for you.

Tony's blog is a journal of his experiences and what has worked for him.   He lists general guidelines and suggestions only.  He is NOT a professional.