Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving


If you  missed my mom's post about her special smoothie, then go back and read it here.  In anticipation of the upcoming holiday, mom has been making a blender full of this smoothie every morning and then drinking a glass of it before each meal.  She says it's helped her to curb her appetite a little.

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday.  Remember to give thanks for what you have and to hug the ones you love.  Have a safe and blessed holiday.  See you next week!


Don't forget I have a bunch of videos.  See the video link TAB at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a message or a question. I will try to address your questions in a future post instead of on an individual basis. Also feel free to e-mail me, however, your questions will be posted in a future post with an answer. Thanks!