The holidays are right around the corner and you know what that means - lots of parties, yummy food, drinking, baking. You get the idea.
Start thinking and preparing now for how you will handle all the temptations of the season. Here's a couple of ideas to get you going.
- Step up your exercise program. Work out an extra 15 minutes a day or increase your cardio if possible.
- Add more fresh fruit and vegetables into your daily meals.
- Add extra fiber and multi-grain products daily.
- Practice portion control.
- Eat breakfast. I cannot stress this enough. It's important to include protein and fiber to this meal to help fill you up for several hours.
- Get lots of sleep.
- Drink water.
For more help and tips, visit my Video Tab at the top of the page. See you next week!