Monday, February 24, 2014

Product Review - East Canvas Prints


Product Review - Easy Canvas Prints


I recently had an 8 x 10 canvas print made and I am thrilled with it.  Of course, my fiancee' is gorgeous and takes a beautiful picture, but that's besides the point.



How would you like to turn one of your own photos into a canvas print?  I have the solution for you -  Easy Canvas Prints.  Getting your own photos made into a canvas print is super easy too.  Their canvas print designer is simple to use.  They accept a wide variety of file formats so just upload your photo, choose canvas thickness, size and border.   You can pick different color, black and white or sepia finishes.  Easy Canvas offers a wide variety of size options from 8 x 10 up to 24 x 36 and they are all affordable.  The website was clear and easy to follow and full of helpful tips and lots of information.  They also have a good variety of retouching options, so if you have a photo you like that needs a little extra help, you can touch it up!  I would suggest using a high photo resolution when you upload your photo file to their site so you get a crisp and clear canvas.  The canvas is then stretched in-house by their canvas professionals.  If you'd like to have them frame your print, they also offer a wide variety of color and style options.  

All canvases come with a Beehive or Sawtooth hanger so you can easily display them on your wall immediately upon receiving your work of art.  Easy Canvas Prints are durable and should last for decades if properly cared for.  They are easy to care for too because all you have to do is dust them with a soft cloth once in awhile


The production time to have your canvas made is generally 10-12 days.  Easy Canvas kept in touch with me by email, sending an order confirmation and then by emailing me again when my canvas shipped just 8 days later.  They even included a postal tracking number so I could track it along the way. I couldn't wait for my print to arrive because it was a special gift for my girl friend.  And she LOVED it!

Easy Canvas Prints is a fantastc way to display your special pictures.  They are perfect for treasured memories like weddings (like my own upcoming one), anniversaries, vacations, children and even pets.  

Visit their website and create your special canvas now.

You can see their Facebook page here.

I was provided an Easy Canvas Print of my choice for review purposes and asked to give an honest review.  All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. You wrote in your video (more than 9 million views!) "Remember you can do whatever you want, all you need is motivation," and you proved it. But you do not mention in the video at least (I am trying to find it here on your blog) what your motivation was. Could it, your motivation, have been your marriage or otherwise connected with your gorgeous fiancée?

    By the way you have finance instead of fiancée above, probably because your spell checker mus-corrected the accent-less word for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dating Alex was a huge factor in my weight loss, as well as trying to get healthy and also just to feel better about the way I looked.

      Delete
  2. Having looked at "my story" it does rather seem that the motivation was Alex, the girl "friend" who you took to your senior prom, started dating by the time of your senior prom, and who is now your fiancée. A happy story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. We have always wanted to get attractive canvas prints in affordable rates. We were planning on getting into it later this summer and once we do, we will come back to reference your post as it is one of the best that we have seen on the topic! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message or a question. I will try to address your questions in a future post instead of on an individual basis. Also feel free to e-mail me, however, your questions will be posted in a future post with an answer. Thanks!