Monday, April 28, 2014

Video Ideas - I Need Your Help


Hi everyone - the end of this school semester is on the horizon and I am studying for hours on end for my finals.  I'm looking forward to my first real school break in 3 years.  This is the first time I'm not doing an interim class and I'm looking forward to a little time off to rest my brain.

In the meantime, I want to concentrate on my blog posts and in particular, I want to produce some more videos to help people understand more about nutrition, diet and exercise.  If you haven't already viewed my video's that I've made, please take some time and check them out.  You can access all of them through the link at the top of the page, under the TAB marked My Video's.

What I'd really like is some input and ideas on what you, my readers, would like me to talk about.  Is there something in particular about nutrition that you don't understand?  Do you want to know more about weight training or cardio exercise?  Would you like to see video's that show you how to prepare nutritious yet healthy meals?  Or video's on how to start a work out program?

I would sure appreciate hearing from you so I know what to focus on for my summer blog posts and video's.  Please leave your comments and ideas in the comment section below.  Thanks so much!

3 comments:

  1. How about:
    * ideas on HIIT
    * importance on starting easy and building up on a new routine
    * using only body weight
    * fighting the sugar/sweets urge
    * focus on feeling healthy and happy over losing weight
    * finding a motivational buddy
    * eating the vegetable rainbow
    * video on proper posture when working out
    * importance of good breathing
    *** just few ideas ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Digger - this is exactly the type of response I was looking for.

      One final to go!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tony, I am female 51 years old, very active but obviously not active enough but want to get my act together. I watched all of your videos and I picked up some information here on your blog about fiber. I tend to eat a lot of apples. They seem to agree with me in every aspect. I'm not sure why. I can eat an apple and it will last me a long time before I get hungry again plus it gives me energy without making me feel full. I'm thinking there must be a lot of fiber in apples. How can I find out which foods are best? Thanks for posting all of this. I know how time consuming it is. You are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a message or a question. I will try to address your questions in a future post instead of on an individual basis. Also feel free to e-mail me, however, your questions will be posted in a future post with an answer. Thanks!